Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I blame myself. And I blame the machines.

It is now 2.30 am, I have a test on the other side of this morning and I am left wondering why I cant even remember the names of the two essays that I'm supposed to have studied. A couple of reasons come to mind.

1) I started at 6 pm
2) I made notes on the computer and the file I created hasnt been open for more than three minutes at a stretch this entire evening
3) I have the attention span of a fruit fly

But then on the plus side, I found out that the NASA's New Horizons mission could end up being blown to smithereens by debris from one of Pluto's undiscovered moons, that the Large Hadron Collider has not been able to prove the existence of the Higgs boson and that Bon Jovi has been nominated for a People's Choice award.

And that I'm going to fail tomorrow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment